Invest in yourself. It's the best investment you'll ever make!
Going through change or looking to make a change? Coaching is a powerful vehicle to help you through the change process with more grace and more ease.
As your coach, my role is to help you uncover what your soul is yearning to express. Together we identify which habits, ideas and beliefs serve you, and those which do not. Then I facilitate a process where you decide what you can do in the present moment to affect future outcomes.
Working with a coach is like having a compass. YOU set the course and the coach is right beside you to help you keep your direction.
Realize the desires of your soul! Don't wait for the "right time", take the first step, fill out the contact form below.
- client driven (The client is the expert about his/her life.)
- built on trust and rapport
- a collaborative and creative process
- strengths and solutions focused
Coaching Is Not
- coach driven (The coach is not the expert but rather a facilitator.)
- counseling or therapy
- one-size fits all
- problem focused (The problem is identified only to give us a starting point.)
Benefits of Coaching
The benefits are many but here are a few to get you started...
- Establish clarity of focus
- Identify manageable steps for change (It's easier than you think!)
- Accomplish more in less time
- Support (You're not doing this alone.)
- Acknowledgement of what IS going well and figuring out how to do more of it
- Increased: efficiency, effectiveness, joy, love, happiness
How it Works
- A relationship is established between client and coach, usually through a common acquaintance, personal growth events, or contact through social media.
- A free consultation occurs to determine if a good fit between exists between client and coach. (In person or by phone)
- A client interview takes place and the coaching agreement is established. (In person or by phone)
- Sessions occur in person or by phone.
- Sessions are 45-60 minutes each, unless otherwise stated.
Are You Ready?
Take the Client Coachability Assessment to see if you are ready for coaching. Then call me, 503-763-8964, or send me a message using the form to the right and we can discuss your options.